Good communication goes beyond merely disseminating information effectively in a written or verbal manner. Effective communication includes listening to others and responding appropriately.
Professionalism is to be dedicated, conscientious and efficient in meeting deadlines and achieving the goal. It means demonstrating competence in the election field of expertise.
We, All staffs in A-WEB, work collectively towards a common goal and together we get the job done. As a team member, we have to genuinely value other people’s ideas and expertise and be willing to learn from others.
- Planning Department : Plans and implements the key activities of the secretariat such as General Assembly, The Executive Board Meeting, etc. and conducts administrative tasks such as budget and finance and human resource management.
- Training Department : organizes Capacity Building Programs to foster free, fair, transparent and participatory elections and observes international elections
- Project Department : conducts Election ICT Country Program and organizes Specialized Training Programs on ICT for election officials and engineers.
- Education : University Graduates (including Prospective Graduates)
- Language : Fluency in English/Spanish/French/Russian is required
- A job opening will be made when there is a vacancy.
A-WEB Secretariat posts a job opening both on its website and other online job placement sites. After carefully reviewing each candidate’s resume and cover letter, the recruiting team will contact some candidates for an interview. If necessary, tests may be given during the interview.
A-WEB offers an internship opportunity to undergraduate and graduate students. If you are proficient in English and other languages and if you would like to acquire work experience in the field of international cooperation and public policy, please contact us and make inquiries.
Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea
A-WEB Secretariat, Planning Department, +82)32-455-7200 or email@example.com